Richard F. Gunst
Ph.D., Southern Methodist University
PO Box 750332
firstname.lastname@example.orgSend an email
Regression Analysis, Linear Models, Statistical Analysis, Statistical Methods
- “Abnormal Response to Cholinergic Challenge in Chronic Encephalopathy from the 1991 Gulf War,” Psychiatry Research: Neuroimaging, 171 (2009), 207-220. (with R.W. Haley, J.S. Spence, P.S. Carmack, W.R. Schucany, F. Petty, M.D. Devous Sr., F.J. Bonte, and M.H. Trivedi).
- “Far Casting Cross Validation,” Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics, 18 (2009), 879-893. (with P.S. Carmack, W.R. Schucany, J.S. Spence, R.W. Haley, and C. Lin).
- “Fractional Factorial Designs,” Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Statistics, 1 (2009), 234-244. (with R.L. Mason).
- “Detecting Brain Activations in Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) Experiments with a Maximum Cross-Correlation Statistic,” Journal of Data Science, 10 (2012), 403-418. (with K. Gedif, W.R. Schucany, W.A. Woodward, P. S. Carmack, and R. W. Haley).
- “A New Class of Semiparametric Semivariogram and Nugget Estimators,” Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 56 (2012), 1737-1747. DOI:10.1016/j.csda.2011.10.017. (with P.S. Carmack, J.S. Spence, W.R. Schucany, Q. Lin, and R.W. Haley).
- ”Department of Statistical Science, Southern Methodist University,” Strength in Numbers: The Rising of Academic Statistics Departments in the U.S., A. Agresti and X.-L. Meng eds. Springer (2012, to appear). DOI: 10.1007/978-1-4614-3649-2_19. (with W.R. Schucany and W.A. Woodward).
- “Key Properties of D-optimal Designs for Event-Related fMRI Experiments with Application to Nonlinear Models,” Statistics in Medicine, (2012, to appear). (with D.A. Delzell, W.R. Schucany, P.S. Carmack, Q. Lin, J.S. Spence, and R.W. Haley).