Thank you for inviting the Embrey Human Rights Program (EHRP) to sponsor an event. While we typically receive more requests each year than we can accept, our goal is to support as many meaningful opportunities to understand, promote, and defend human rights as possible.
EHRP is happy serve as a partner in developing ideas from start to finish. However, we do not host or fund pre-arranged events. Requests must meet all of the following criteria:
- Directly reflect the EHRP mission.
- Offer significant benefit to the SMU community, especially students.
- Promote open dialogue and nonviolent activity.
- Involve EHRP as a full partner in event planning.
- Not exclude individuals on the basis of social location.
- Not charge for admission or serve as a fundraiser.
If your event meets these criteria, please download, complete, and submit the sponsorship request form below. To ensure consideration, provide detailed event information and significant advance notice. Then, email the completed form to EHRP Community Outreach Coordinator Lisa Walters-Vargas at firstname.lastname@example.org.