This course is offered online.Details Register
|Hours of Instruction:
To be a successful leader you are expected to wear many hats, including coach, delegator, time manager, motivator and disciplinarian, just to name a few.
Whether you’ve been in a manager role for years or just looking forward to a promotion to the next level, you will learn the fundamental skills required to be successful.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone currently employed or looking to begin a career in a supervisory and/or managerial role
- Learn successful leadership skills
- Explore the concept performance management and measurement process
- Learn valuable decision-making and time management strategies
- Understand essential and effective communication skills
- Create effective benchmarking metrics and strategic plans
- Examine effective negotiating styles
- Create successful project plans
Where are these courses offered?
All SMU CAPE Courses and Certificates offered through our partnership with WorldEducation.net are completely online. You will never be required to attend a brick and mortar classroom and you can complete your entire course from the comfort of your own home or office.