Course Details and Schedule
More than 80 percent of web professionals use Adobe Dreamweaver. In this class, you will learn to use this popular web design tool to produce professional quality websites. Topics covered include formatting headers and text, adding images to pages, creating hyperlinks, and inserting tables. You will learn to use templates, stylesheets, and library objects to save time and manage a growing website with ease. You'll also learn to use several advanced Dreamweaver tools to create engaging user-interface elements including rollovers buttons, navigation bars, drop down menus, and self-validating online forms. Toward the end, we'll practice publishing your completed site to a web host. This course combines introductory and advanced topics to ensure you can create websites using the full power of Dreamweaver.
Don't forget... Enroll in the full certificate, pay upfront, and save $650! When you enroll in SMU's Web Design Certificate Program, and pay the full tuition up front, you will receive an 18% discount (saving you more than $650)! Then simply sign up for classes as your schedule permits.
As a result of successfully completing this course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the basic uses of a web authoring tool
- Customize the Dreamweaver work spaces
- Create cascading style sheets (CCS) and apply CSS principles to website design
- Optimize images for specific uses on the website
- Work with text, lists, anchors and tables
- Work with templates, navigation and forms
- Use FTP to publish completed websites
- Build a site in Dreamweaver from start to finish
|Mon & Wed: June 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26 & July 1 / 5:50 pm-8:50 pm
|Wed & Fri: Aug 21, 23, 28 & 30 / 9:30 am-4:30 pm