Website Design Certificate Enrollment Requirements
Admission into the program requires a four year undergraduate degree and/or four years of professional work experience. This ensures that our students are qualified not only for employment after they graduate, but also prepared for the level of training offered at SMU. Enrollments are accepted on an ongoing basis, and classes may be taken in any order. Simply follow the steps below to enroll in this exciting new web design certificate program at SMU!
Website Design Certificate Tuition and Fees
There are two ways to enroll in SMU's Certificate in Web Design:
- Pay the full $3,024 web design certificate tuition now (save 18% off the full tuition of $3,690) and enroll in classes as your schedule permits.
- Pay a $200 certificate enrollment fee now and then pay for your individual classes as you enroll in each of them.
Save 18% when you pay the full certificate tuition up front! SMU faculty, staff, students, & alumni save an additional 10%!
SMU has a relationship with Sallie Mae for their Smart Options Continuing Education Student Loan. To apply for this loan and enroll in the Web Design Certificate program follow the steps below:
(Please note: Your requested loan amount cannot exceed the program tuition)
- Apply for the loan through our official portal on the Sallie Mae website. You will receive your decision in less than 30 minutes after applying for the loan. If you are approved for the loan please continue to the next step.
- Download and complete the enrollment form and fax or email it to the CAPE office. The fax number and email address are on the form.
- Create your student account here. When you get to the payment screen you can close out of the system as your tuition will be paid by your Sallie Mae loan check which will be sent to the CAPE office.
- When you receive your loan award letter from the CAPE office you will be able to enroll online for the individual courses you wish to take at: https://contsturegister.smu.edu/wconnect/ace/home.htm.
You may also complete the online registration form and submit a credit card for payment here.