Program fast facts
||Blended – Meets Weekday Evenings
|NEXT COHORT BEGINS
The program is offered in both weekend and evening formats to fit your busy schedule. Simply follow the steps below to enroll in the Web Design Certificate Program at SMU!
Web Design Certificate Program Tuition and Fees
Tuition for the Certificate Program in Web Design is $3,850. This cost includes tuition, access to our online learning system, and all course textbooks. SMU faculty, staff, students, & alumni save an additional 10%!
Admission into the SMU Web Design Certificate program requires:
- A four year undergraduate degree and/or four years of professional work experience
- A personal laptop computer (to bring to classroom sessions)
- Adobe Creative Cloud software installed
- Hi-speed internet access
- Basic computer knowledge
There are two ways to enroll in this program:
- Complete the online registration form and submit a credit card for payment here.
- Apply for a Continuing Education Student Loan through Sallie Mae. Details are provided below.
SMU has a relationship with Sallie Mae for their Smart Options Continuing Education Student Loan. To apply for this loan and enroll in the Web Design Certificate program follow the steps below:
(Please note: Your requested loan amount cannot exceed the program tuition)
- Apply for the loan through our official portal on the Sallie Mae website. You will receive your decision in less than 30 minutes after applying for the loan. If you are approved for the loan please continue to the next step.
- Download and complete the enrollment form and fax or email it to the CAPE office. The fax number and email address are on the form.
- Create your student account here. When you get to the payment screen you can close out of the system as your tuition will be paid by your Sallie Mae loan check which will be sent to the CAPE office.
- When you receive your loan award letter from the CAPE office you will be able to enroll online for the individual courses you wish to take at: https://contsturegister.smu.edu/wconnect/ace/home.htm.