Program fast facts
||10 1/2 months
||Blended – Meets Weekday Evenings on SMU Main Campus in Dallas; some courses meet online
6:30 – 9:30 p.m. (M/W)
Free Download: Yes, You Can Become a Web Designer
Who Should Register?
- Aspiring web design professionals seeking a strong foundation in tools and techniques
- Seasoned web professionals looking to learn current best practices
- Graphic design or other professionals seeking to enhance their skill set, training, and resume
- Small business professionals looking to create or improve their websites
What are the Benefits?
Learn from Expert Instructors: Each course is taught by practicing professionals who are experts in their fields.
Get up to Speed: You can complete the program in 10 1/2 months.
Practice in the Real World: Hone your new skills as you work on projects between class sessions.
Build your portfolio: Create a web design project for your professional portfolio.
Demand for skilled web design professionals is on the rise, and the Dallas-Fort Worth area leads the state in job postings for web related positions.
Complete these 10 courses to earn your certificate.
- Introduction to Web Design
- HTML5 and CSS3 (Level 1)
- Photoshop Essentials
- HTML5 and CSS3 (Level 2)
- Illustrator Essentials
- Web Graphics and Interface Design
- Fundamentals of User Interface Design and User Experience
- Responsive Design
Get Started on your Web Design Certificate
Talk with a program advisor at email@example.com or 214-621-4834.