Program Fast Facts
||As little as 4 months
||Tuesday evenings 6 – 9 p.m.
and one Saturday workshop
||Priority Rate (2 weeks before start date): $2,745
Standard Rate: $2,995
|NEXT START DATE
User Experience Design (UX) is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative and exciting career paths in the interactive industry today. Discover the many facets of this in-demand profession, and learn the skills, tools, and techniques that UX designers apply every day. You'll practice the essential skills of UX, while you work on a project in hands-on, workshops.
What are the Benefits?
- Learn from the experts: All courses are taught by seasoned professionals who work in the UX industry and who share tips and tricks of the profession that employers demand.
- Industry-driven curriculum: The program has been developed in consultation with industry to be relevant and completely up-to-date.
- Convenient schedule: With classes on weekday evenings to fit your busy life, you can complete your certificate outside of work hours in just one semester.
Who Should Attend
Web and app designers and front-end developers, as well as software developers
Graphic, visual, and product designers
Interactive and digital marketing professionals
User research and usability analysts
Information architects, Interaction designers, and Community managers
Product developers, product managers, and business analysts
- Introduction to User Experience Workshop
- User Research and User Centered Analysis
- User Experience Design
- Usability Testing
- Designing Customer Experiences Workshop
This program is offered in a face-to-face, classroom setting in a modular format. This means that you have scheduling and payment options available to register for one course individually, or take all of the courses to complete the full certificate.
Register and pay for the full certificate at one time and save nearly $185 over the price if purchased separately!
Get Answers to Your Questions
Contact a program advisor at 214.621.4834 or email@example.com.