“Using” social media is vastly different from knowing ”how to use” social media to work for your organization. “Using” is like watching a football game, but learning “how to use” is on the field, actually playing the game.
Download a free whitepaper on the Ten Commandments of Social Media.
Certificate Fast Facts
||3 days, 9a-5p
||Classroom, Plano Campus
||June 4, 2014
Developed in conjunction with the Meadows School of the Arts, Division of Communication Studies, Public Relations Program, this program enables you to earn your certificate by completing these seven sessions:
- Introduction to Social Media and the Digital Environment
- The Web, the Law and Best Practices
- Social Media at Work: Relevant Stats, SEO and Effective Writing
- Assessing and Changing the Organization
- Social Media Personalities and the Best Uses for Each Channel
- Social Media Engagement and Mobile Strategy
- Social Media Assessment and Digital Planning
Steve Lee, APR
Adjunct Lecturer in Communication Studies, Southern Methodist University's Meadows School of the Arts
Chairman and Chief Pathfinder, QuickSilver Interactive Group
Steve Lee is not exactly your normal social media expert. For one thing, he has a lot more gray hair than you would expect. But don’t think that just makes him the old guy – decades of business experience combined with techno understanding make for a vibrant combination. That’s how he helps senior executives wade through the latest interactive and marketing trends to create clearer visions of their business and communications needs.
Summer 2014 session take place June 4-6 from 9:00 A.M.–3:00 P.M. on the Plano Campus