Program fast facts
||Oct. 9 -13, 2017
||8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
($1,295 TCOLE price)
Free Download: The Case for Cyber Intelligence Programs for Public Safety and the Private Sector
The SMU U.S. Intelligence Analysis Certificate Program is designed to give a broad perspective of strategic U.S. intelligence and all phases of the intelligence cycle, from requirements to reporting, with an emphasis on supporting leadership decision-making.
This intensive course is taught by seasoned professionals with substantial experience in the field. The Principal instructor is Roger Stokes, a former intelligence officer with more than 20 years of experience in the military, government, and private sectors.
Who Should Attend?
- Public safety and security professionals who want to add intelligence to their skill sets
- Those exploring careers in the intelligence field
- Private sector individuals and organizations interested in developing intelligence and analysis capabilities to further organizational goals and protect organizational interest
What are the Benefits?
- Build an understanding of the process of intelligence analysis, the role of the analyst, and analysis tools for preparation of assessments based on the collection, correlation, and analysis of intelligence data.
- Learn about the ethical dilemmas posed by the ongoing war on terrorism and resulting collection capabilities.
- Small class size gives you a highly personalized experience with expert instructors.
The program contains 40 hours of in-person education.
Due to the intensive cohort nature of the program, you will register and pay for the certificate at one time.
Tuition includes course materials.Textbooks are not included in the cost of the course, but may be purchased online or in a book store of your choice.
Agency billing and student loan options are available to those who qualify.
NOTE: Texas Peace Officers will receive 40 hours of TCOLE credit for the successful completion this course.