In a competitive marketplace, brand recognition and design ingenuity are crucial. Businesses turn to graphic designers to create and maintain their brand identity, and to support their marketing and online presence. Learn to plan, manage and deliver professional graphic design projects at SMU – Enroll Today!
Program Fast Facts
||Meets T/Th Evenings
||June 9, 2015 - March 29, 2016
FREE informational video!
Watch our free on-demand information video about the Graphic Design Certificate Program.
The full certificate program allows you to:
- Learn new skills. Our classes build upon one another, utilizing the latest industry techniques and Adobe software.
- Practice in the real world. Hone your new skill set as you work on assigned design projects between class sessions.
- Build your portfolio. Create a robust, final graphic design project to serve as the foundation for your professional portfolio.
- Network with peers. Build relationships as you learn alongside your peers.
Who should attend the program?
- Aspiring graphic design professionals seeking a strong foundation in the latest Adobe software
- Seasoned graphic design professionals looking to learn best practices and gain a professional certificate
- Graphic design or administrative professionals seeking to enhance their design skills and training
- Small business professionals looking to create a strong corporate brand
Download a PDF diagram of our certificate process
Learn more about the SMU Certificate in Graphic Design!