- Learn the entire process, from data collection to analysis, including how to use key tools like Google Analytics.
- Understand how best to communicate your insights to decision-makers and put them into action to advance business goals.
- Practice your skills in an interactive and hands-on environment.
- Network with and learn from instructors who are respected digital analytics professionals who share their practical knowledge.
- Add to your professional qualifications
By the end of the program, you will also be prepared to take the tests of two other industry recognized certifications: the GAIQ and the DAA CWA. It is not required to take these tests to pass the SMU Digital Analytics and Insights Certificate; however, we strongly encourage students to take and pass these exams to add to an even more robust resume.
Who Should Attend
- Marketing, communications, UX, web design, business analytics, content development, or SEO professionals
- Data scientists and data analysts, market researchers, customer experience professionals
- New marketing and business graduates who recognize the need to expand their knowledge and skills to appeal to potential employers
- Anyone who needs to understand how your customers and potential customers interact with your company through the web, mobile, social media, and more.
This program is offered in a face-to-face, classroom setting in a modular format. This means that you can choose to purchase the full certificate at one time at a discounted price or purchase the individual courses a la carte. Please note: this field is moving and changing so quickly that we highly recommend completing your certificate in one semester.
Get Answers to Your Questions
Contact a program advisor at 214.621.4834 or firstname.lastname@example.org.