The SMU Certificate Program in Financial Planning (CPFP) can help your advisors add the coveted CFP® marks to their credentials. As the premier CFP Board-registered provider in Dallas, SMU focuses on the needs of our students by offering small class sizes and experienced professionals who specialize in the curricula they teach.
SMU has developed a corporate partnership program that provides significant tuition discounts for employers who are committed to excellence.
Benefits offered by the SMU Program:
- 10% savings for corporate partners
- Affordable, competitive advantage for your financial consultants
- Comprehensive, thorough curriculum
- Impressive CFP® Exam pass rate
- Superior quality of instruction
- Convenient, pay-as-you-go plan to coordinate with employee tuition reimbursement programs
- SMU Certificate in Financial Planning awarded upon completion
The SMU Pacesetter Path
Complete the SMU Program in as little as one academic year by taking two courses per quarter.
To learn more about how the SMU Program can help your advisors reach their full potential, please contact our Program Director, Tom Ricks, CFP®, at 214-460-1088 or firstname.lastname@example.org.