The SMU Budget and Finance Office supports the University’s mission by safeguarding the assets of the University, maintaining fiscal integrity, and encouraging the rational and effective allocation of the University’s resources.
This is accomplished by:
- Developing useful tools, information, and efficient processes.
- Reporting and maintaining consistent, timely and accurate financial information.
- Assuring compliance with University policies and governmental regulations.
- Maintaining appropriate and effective financial controls.
- Facilitating the budgeting process and long-range financial planning of the University.
The Budget and Finance Office management team is comprised of:
Ernie Barry, Associate Vice President for Budget and Finance
Clint Gilchrist, University Controller
Vickie Bumgardner, Payroll, Tax, Accounts Payable, and GCA
Vinh Pham, Financial Planning & Analysis
Shannon Brown, Purchasing
Pat Woods, University Bursar
Yvette Castilla, Academic Support
Albert Villegas, Metrics
Linda Sutton, Administrative Support
Select a link on the right for Office of Budgets and Finance departments and other information.