About SMU Web Space
OIT provides webspace to faculty, staff and students for a number of different purposes.
- Faculty are provided webspace on http://faculty.smu.edu to host websites for instructional and business purposes.
- Faculty, Staff and Students may request webspace on http://people.smu.edu for individual, personal webpages. Limited to 100 MB per site
- Departments and Student Organizations may request webspace which is housed directly on the smu.edu server.
Requests for web space on Faculty.smu.edu or smu.edu must be requested online via the Online Support Center.
For people.smu.edu webspace, complete the online form located at http://smu.edu/oit_tools/wsc
Editing and Publishing your Web Site
To edit and pulbish your website, you must first build your site using any web page authoring tool. Sharepoint Designer, Web Expressions, and Dreamweaver are the most popular applications at SMU for web publishing. Whichever application you choose, you will need to connect to the appropriate server to upload your content. See the guidelines below:
- Connect to either faculty.smu.edu, people.smu.edu or smu.edu/directory (notice no www!)
- When prompted, enter SMU\SMUID as your username and enter your SMU password
- Depending on your application, changes may synchronize automatically upon saving the file or you may need to choose to upload the files when you are done.
Instructions for publishing your site (People.smu and Faculty.smu only)
Instructions for smu.edu sites
Creating Web Forms on your site
SiteCore- Web Content Management System
Several websites have been converted to the new Web Content Management System. This system allows for a much more dynamic rendering of web pages, ease of data maintenance and updates, and additional flexibility. For more information, click here.