Attendance in this workshop will help you discover powerful methods to inspire your super stars toward greater heights...and help transform employees with performance problems into more productive and motivated achievers.
Learn how to encourage employees to strive for excellence and take more pride and ownership in their work. Discover the five steps to creating an environment for success and then encourage the talents of your staff to bloom! Key Content includes the following:
- Gallup research regarding engaged employees
- Creating an environment of engagement
- When performance doesn't meet your expectations
- The five step coaching model
- Having difficult accountability conversations
Date: February 21, 2013
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Location: HR Training Room: Expressway Tower #208
Mary Stall, HR Specialist, Organizational Effectiveness
Rebecca Sampson, Senior HR Specialist, Employee Relations