We know that neglecting to get the proper amount of rest or sleep can lead to illness, so during this challenge, we’ll be focusing on how to improve the amount and quality of rest that you get. We will be examining different methods of relaxation, and ways of improving your sleep hygiene.
For this challenge, you must log how many hours of sleep you got, the quality of sleep that you experienced, and the techniques that you used to get more rest and/or sleep throughout the week.
Registration for this challenge is required and runs March 20 – April 12, 2012. You must register by April 12 to participate in this challenge.
** Note: you can go back and log past days during the challenge by changing the calendar function near the top of the MyProgress page; however, after May 7th, the tracking function will close.
To earn the credit for this challenge you must:
- Log an average of how many hours of sleep you get during the week, the quality of your sleep, and the techniques that you used to get more rest and sleep throughout the week.
(Log activity on a weekly basis)
Video: How to Sign Up and Log Your Challenge Activity
| Registration Opens
|| March 20
| Challenge Begins
|| March 25
| Registration Ends
|| April 12
| Challenge Ends
|| May 3
| Last Day to Log Activity
|| May 7
Remember, you can sign up as an individual (team of 1) or start/join a team for extra support during this challenge.
How To Sign Up For This Challenge
- Registration runs March 20 - April 12
- Go to wellpower.smu.edu
- Click “JOIN TODAY”
- Enter “Wellpower” as the corporate ID
- If you've completed a challenge before, click the “Returning User” button and update your information
- If you are new, complete the Team Captain information (you can be a team of 1)
- Once you complete the profile information, you land on your dashboard
- Go to the myProgress tab to enter your activity
Watch our short video on how to register and then log your activity in the challenge.