Screenings for the fall of 2013 have ended. Please check back for details on the screenings to be offered in late April and early May of 2014.
Catapult Health will now be providing our screening/health check-ups on campus. The Check-up is open to all benefit-eligible staff and faculty. Spouses and family members are not eligible to participate at this time.
Make An Appointment Online
- Go to: www.timeconfirm.com/smu
- Enter your name, phone number (cell if you want a text reminder), and SMU email address.
- Choose your location from Expressway Tower, Hughes-Trigg or the Plano campus and click "next."
- Click the date on the calendar that you would like to choose.
- Click the time you wish to begin your appointment and click "next."
- Double-check your reservation and click "Book It."
- You may print your appointment information if desired.
Within minutes of making your appointment, you should receive a confirmation email with a calendar appointment attached to the email. In addition, you will also receive a text message reminder the day before your appointment if you provided your cell phone #.
Make An Appointment Via The Phone
Call (214) 269-1513 and following the automated instructions to book your appointment.
Cancel/Reschedule An Appointment
Online: You may log back into your account online by providing the same information you used to create your registration: Name, phone number, and SMU email address. Once you've logged in, you'll see where to click "cancel." Once you've cancelled your appointment, you may proceed to reschedule your appointment if desired.
By Phone: Call (214) 269-1513 and follow the automated instructions to cancel your appointment.
The online and phone schedulers are both available 24/7.