To schedule your screening online, click the link below or copy and paste it into your browser:
Schedule a Screening:
NOTE: The online scheduler for any given day will close 24 hours before the screening date, so make your appointment early! Be sure to keep your confirmation email in case you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Click the link above or copy it into your browser
- Use the pull down menu called "Select Health Screening Service" to choose SMU Onsite Health Screenings
- Select your screening location/date using the "Select Health Screening" pull-down menu (appears after you select SMU)
- On the calendar that appears, click the white box displaying your preferred date available at that location
- Click the white box next to the appointment time you desire (appointments will appear after you select the date on the calendar)
- Complete the information boxes to create a new user profile (complete a new profile even if you participated in the screenings last fall)
- Click "Finalize Appointment"
- You may receive two email confirmations--one for creating your profile and a second confirming your appointment (Look for an email from email@example.com It may be in your junk email folder.)
- Keep your confirmation email. It will contain a link for changing or canceling your appointment if needed.
- You will receive an additional reminder email 24-48 hours prior to your screening.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for check-in, and be sure to fast for 8-12 hours prior to your screening.Walk-ins are not typically accepted.
Rescheduling or Canceling Your Screening Appointment