As a staff or faculty member, your wellness is vitally important to our organization! That's why HealthyU includes a wide range of benefits, programs, and services aimed at helping you enjoy greater wellness everyday.
Look for emails during the year or click the links to the right to learn more about programs and services such as:
- The Wellpower program
- Free on-campus health screening/check-ups
- Naturally Slim classes
- Healthy Outcomes Pilot Program
- Mobile mammography
- Flu prevention services
- Our employee assistance program (EAP) through Magellan
- Exercise classes and resources at Dedman Center For Lifetime Sports
- Compass healthcare services
- On-campus health coaching
The Wellpower program is provided at no cost for benefit-eligible staff and faculty.
The Wellpower program will focus on the five areas of well-being which include:
- Purpose - Liking what you do each day and being motivated to achieve your goals
- Social - Having supportive relationships and love in your life
- Financial - Managing your economic life to reduce stress and increase security
- Community - Liking where you live, feeling safe and having pride in your community
- Physical - Having good health and enough energy to get things done daily
Establishing healthy habits in each of these areas may not only help reduce the risk for many major diseases but also support our ability to be productive and to fully participate in life's adventures and activities both on the job and in our personal lives. Wellpower challenges you to be a healthy community member and we hope you join us in creating a culture of wellness at SMU.
Use the links to the right to learn more about the Wellpower program or to register today.
Additional Wellness Resources
Subscribe to HR's RSS feed to get the latest news from Human Resources delivered to your inbox.
Stay up-to-date on the Wellpower program by liking SMU Wellpower on Facebook