Welcome to SMU! The Parking and ID Card Services Office offers solutions and directions to those who need to move around the campus. Reshaping public perception. Discovering a new way of doing business. Our mission is to provide SMU identification cards and a comprehensive array of parking services for the campus community, as well as visitors.
Summer Parking Enforcement - Effective Monday, May 20, 2013 through Monday, August 12, 2013.
- Enforcement hours: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
- SMU permits are still required to park your car on campus
- Students with valid SMU parking permits may park in any All University Permit (AUP), Resident or Student area
- Lettered employee lots remain parking by assignment only and the appropriate permit is still required during summer
- Employees may also park in any AUP, Resident or Student areas
- Normal parking enforcement resumes Monday, August 12, 2013
Car Sharing: Zipcar at SMU
For more information click on http://www.zipcar.com/smu/
Our office is located at 6116 North Central Expressway, Suite 101
. Find us on the Southeast corner of SMU Boulevard and Central Expressway in Expressway Tower office building on the first floor.
Come see us Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
6116 North Central Expressway, Suite 101 Dallas, TX 75206
P.O. Box 750412, Dallas, TX 75275-0412
214.768.7275 or 214.768.7669 Fax: