McFarlin Auditorium does not have a full time Box Office operation. Ticketing for events is the responsibility of the event promoter, regardless if they sell tickets themselves or select an agency to do so. Will Call is located in the McFarlin Box Office on the day of the show and normally opens an hour and half before the performance begins. Check the event page for more details.
1. Arrive early. If you are late, you could be held out or reseated until an appropriate time for you to get to your assigned seat. People who arrive late disturb the performers on stage and audience members. It is best to arrive about 30 minutes early so that you have time, find your seat, use the restrooms and read the program before the show starts.
2. Take care of personal needs before you enter McFarlin Auditorium since you should not leave your seat until the intermission or until the performance ends if possible.
3. Please sit in the seat you are assigned so you do not cause confusion for other audience members.
4. Please silence or turn off all electronic devices, including cell phones, beepers, and watch alarms. It will break the mood for everyone. We encourage you to share your experience at McFarlin via social media, but please refrain from doing so or texting during performances; the glow from your device is distracting.
5. Most shows do not allow photography of any kind. Flash photography inside the theatre is never allowed as it is a distraction to those around you and a danger to the performers.
6. Sometimes the sound system for shows is provided by the touring production. Unfortunately, many variables exist that may occasionally hinder sound quality. Please let an Usher know if you are having trouble hearing. Adjustments may be able to be made or an assisted listening device can be acquired from the Box Office.
7. If you need assistance during the show, please go to your nearest Usher. If additional assistance is needed the Usher will get the appropriate person to further help you.
8. Be courteous and everyone will enjoy the show.