Who is eligible?
- Library cards are issued to alumni of the Perkins School of Theology without
charge by Bridwell Library. These are honored at most other libraries on campus.
- For SMU alumni of schools other than Perkins School of Theology, cards
may be obtained at Fondren Library or Hamon Arts Library at a modest charge.
Alumni cards issued by other libraries are also honored at Bridwell.
SMU alumni receive a three-week loan for regular, circulating books and for
Please note that all materials are subject to recall which may shorten the
loan period after the item is checked out.
SMU alumni may borrow up to 10 items at a time.
- Audiovisual items & new books: 2
- Regular circulating books: 5
- Two-hour reserve items: $1.00 per item per hour
- One-day reserve items: $3.00 per item per day
- Audiovisual items: $2.00 per item per day
- Recalled items: $1.00 per item per day ($2.00 for audiovisual items)
- Other circulating items: $.50 per item per day