Established in 2003, the Honors Advisory Council brings a group of faculty, students, and staff together in order to make decisions regarding the current operation and future goals of the University Honors Program. By proposing both short and long term ideas, the HAC helps to inspire change and growth within the program, as well as solidify the UHP's strengths with reaffirmed commitment.
Four faculty members (including the Director of the UHP), three students (including the current Honors Program Coordinator), and one academic advisor comprise the Honors Advisory Council. Elections are held for any open student seats each year; any current student in the University Honors Program is eligible for election to the HAC.
- Dr. David D. Doyle, Chair
- Sally Spaniolo
- Joseph Kobylka, Professor, Political Science
- Phillip Van Keuren, Professor, Art
- Willard Spiegelman, Professor, English
- Catherine Myers, Senior, Anthropology and Biology Major
- Heather Gram, Senior
- Cecelia Cobb, Junior, Lyle School of Engineering
- Kevin Eaton, Junior, Political Science
- Sanaz Talaifar, Junior, International Studies and French