High School Leadership Activities & Experiences:
- Airline Askalada Editor-in-Chief
- Created Maji 4 Africa (non-profit) with friends to raise over $30,000 to build clean water wells
- Interned with The Hub: Urban Ministry (homeless non-profit) for three years
- BBA Scholar
- Student Foundation, Family Weekend Talent Show Coordinator
- SMU-in-Taos Scholar
- Student Affairs Committee Representative, SMU Board of Trustees
- Ambassador, Office of Admission
What do you like most about being a Hunt Scholar?
I am honored to be a Hunt Scholar because I am a member of a family. The Hunt Scholars are a diverse group of students; we are leaders, philanthropists, writers, artists, musicians, scholars, and future career professionals. This program has provided me with friends for life.