Sandra is a Senior from San Antonio, Texas. She will graduating with a degree in Management Science and a double minor in Mathematics and French.
High School Leadership Activities & Experiences:
- Student Council- Advisory Representative, Parliamentarian, Vice President
- National Honor Society
- Varsity Athletics (Soccer and Track and Field)
- High Honor Roll/Graduated top 10% of class
- Delta Gamma Fraternity - Honor Board Member-At-Large, Recruitment Committee
- SMU Panhellenic Rho Gamma
- Former Scholars' Den Council Representative
- Minority Outstanding Achievement Award
- Engineering Fellows Scholar
- Hilltop Scholar
- Mechanical Engineering Department Top Undergraduate Student Recognition 2013
- Dedman School of Law Dean Suite - Student Worker
- Intramural Soccer- Outdoor/Indoor
- SMU Summer Abroad in Cannes, France
What do you like most about being a Hunt Scholar?
What I like most about being a Hunt Scholar is the camaraderie, support, and encouragement between the students in the program as well as the academic and moral support from the Directors. All these aspects combined contribute to our role as future leaders of our world’s society.