Sandra is a Junior from San Antonio, Texas. She is pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering with Entrepreneur Specialization and a minor in Math.
High School Leadership Activities & Experiences:
- Student Council- Advisory Representative, Parliamentarian, Vice President
- National Honor Society
- Varsity Athletics (Soccer and Track and Field)
- High Honor Roll/Graduated top 10% of class
- Delta Gamma - Intramurals and Recruitment Committee
- Student Foundation- general member
- U11- The Union
What do you like most about being a Hunt Scholar?
What I like most about being a Hunt Scholar is the camaraderie, support, and encouragement between the students in the program as well as the academic and moral support from the Directors. All these aspects combined contribute to our role as future leaders of our world’s society.