Samantha is a Senior from Sulphur, Oklahoma. She is pursuing a degree in Marketing and a minor in Psychology .
High School Leadership Activities & Experiences:
- Business Professionals of America President
- Senior Class Vice-President
- Yearbook Editor
- Vice President of Communications, Program Council
- Alpha Chi Omega, Alpha Chi Couture Logistics Committee
- Rotunda Yearbook Staff Member
What do you like most about being a Hunt Scholar?
The truly great thing about the Hunt Scholarship program is the encouragement and support given by both fellow Scholars and the program directors. They encourage you to make an impact on SMU’s campus and they support any endeavor you undertake. It is a group committed to excellence in all aspects of life, and I am grateful to be a part of it.