High School Leadership Activities & Experiences:
- Senior Class President
- Yearbook Co-Editor-in-Chief
- DAR Good Citizen Award Winner for the Fort Worth Area
- SMU Student Ambassador
- Member of Chi Omega Women’s Fraternity
- SMU Peruna Pal
- SMU Mustang Corral Leader
- College Republicans general Member
What do you like most about being a Hunt Scholar?
My favorite parts about being a Hunt Scholar are the constant opportunities presented to me as a result of my scholarship. For example, through an event put on by this scholarship, I was able to shake hands with President George W. Bush, his wife Laura, and his daughter Barbara. I also love the family atmosphere of the Hunt Scholarship program. In fact, many of my best friends are Hunt Scholars. Together, the Hunt Scholars make up a unique and invaluable network that I am grateful to be a part of every day.