Christopher is a Senior from San Antonio, Texas. He is interested in pursuing a degree in Environmental Engineering.
High School Leadership Activities & Experiences:
- Drum Line captain
- Co-director of Catholic SALVE Teen Retreat
- Junior and Senior Class President
- Engineers Without Borders President
- Mustang Awakening Catholic Retreat Co-coordinator
- SMU Catholic Servant Leadership Council
- Beta Upsilon Chi Christian Fraternity
What do you like most about being a Hunt Scholar?
The Hunt Scholarship Program causes me to strive to make the best of the time I have at SMU. I am blessed with this opportunity to attend SMU because of the Hunt family, and now I pursue my dreams, set high expectations for myself, and try to make the most out of the opportunity I have been given. Both the Hunt family as well as my fellow Hunt Scholars motivate me to perform my best in order to confront global problems using the talents I have been given.