High School Leadership Activities & Experiences:
- United Dairymen of Idaho Outstanding Individual Scholastic Award
- MVT and First Federal Academic All-Star of the Year Award for Canyon Ridge High School
- Civilian Service Award for Devotion and Service from Twin Falls County Sheriff Tom Carter
- Member of Delta Delta Delta
- Initiated Daughter of the Diamond in Beta Theta Pi
- “Tale of One City” Scholarship Judging Committee
- Member of College Republicans
What do you like most about being a Hunt Scholar?
My favorite thing about being a Hunt Scholar is the connections I have made, and will make in the future. I have met some of the most amazing people because of this scholarship. Not only have I grown through encountering the renowned Tate Lecture Speakers, but staff, faculty and other students with the same goals and drive for success that I value dearly. Being a Hunt Scholar is about being part of an elite, caring family that is there to push you and help you towards success.